Naturopathic doctors are trained to treat a wide variety of acute and chronic conditions. Naturopaths can treat anything from the common cold or urinary tract infection, to more complex conditions such as multiple sclerosis and fibromyalgia. Treatment success is dependent on a wide variety of factors and is different for every individual, however we strive for excellence in care for all our patients. Conditions and areas we can treat include:
- Allergies (Seasonal/environmental, Food Sensitivities, Hay Fever, etc.)
- Arthritis (Rheumatoid, Osteoarthritis, Psoriatic)
- Autoimmune diseases (Lupus, Rheumatoid arthritis, Celiac disease, etc.)
- Chronic Fatigue
- Chronic Pain (Varying causes including: Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Fibromyalgia, etc)
- Colds & Flus
- Concussions & traumatic brain injuries
- Digestive disorders (IBS, Celiac Disease, Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Environmental sensitivities/toxicity
- Headaches & migraines
- Hypertension & high cholesterol
- Chronic infections (Lyme Disease, Chronic sinusitis, Recurrent UTIs)
- Mental health (Depression, Anxiety, OCD, Bipolar Disorder)
- Neurological disorders (Multiple Sclerosis, Peripheral Neuropathy, etc.)
- Pediatrics/child health
- Post-surgery recovery
- Pregnancy & Post-Partum care
- Sexual dysfunction (Erectile dysfunction, Low Libido)
- Sinus infections
- Skin conditions (Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne, Rosacea, Hives, etc.)
- Thyroid disorders (Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, Graves Disease, Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis)
- Urinary Conditions (UTIs, Bladder infections, BPH/Prostate issues)
- Weight gain/loss
- Women’s health (PMS, Endometriosis, Fibroids, PCOS, Irregular Periods)
This is by no means a comprehensive list of conditions that can be treated. If you have any questions about whether or not the doctor can treat a specific health condition, please contact the clinic.
AREAS OF FOCUS
In addition to the conditions above, Noelle has a special interest in treating mental health, chronic pain and chronic fatigue. Learn more about her approach and how she can help individuals with these conditions below.
Learn more about our specialized wellness programs and treatment options below.
Please note that though we can treat a wide variety of conditions, there is never a guarantee of complete success in treatment. Everyone’s body is different there is no way to guarantee success in treatment ahead of time.